Testing Freematics ONE+ with Freematics Hub

Inquiry and support for Freematics products
alor

Testing Freematics ONE+ with Freematics Hub

Post by alor »

Hi,

I'm trying to test a new FreematicsOne+ device (EU version). I have no possibility to get public IP address (or open ports in firewall), so I would really like to test it with existing server.

On the page https://freematics.com/pages/products/f ... art-guide/
there is a passage "If you don’t want to setup your own server but just want to test the device, you can use our server (hub.freematics.com) for testing."

If I open "hub.freematics.com" in my firefox, I get "403 Forbidden".

Please, explain how a single device can be tested/verified with hub.freematics.com

regards,
lex
stanley
Site Admin

Re: Testing Freematics ONE+ with Freematics Hub

Post by stanley »

You can see the device pushing data from serial output and that means everything is working.
kenaanna

Re: Testing Freematics ONE+ with Freematics Hub

Post by kenaanna »

alor wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:52 pm Hi,

I'm trying to test a new FreematicsOne+ device (EU version). I have no possibility to get public IP address (or open ports in firewall), so I would really like to test it with existing server.

On the page https://freematics.com/pages/products/f ... art-guide/ rice purity test
there is a passage "If you don’t want to setup your own server but just want to test the device, you can use our server (hub.freematics.com) for testing."

If I open "hub.freematics.com" in my firefox, I get "403 Forbidden".

Please, explain how a single device can be tested/verified with hub.freematics.com

regards,
lex
Thank you for sharing your experience with testing the Freematics ONE+ device. It's helpful to know that the Freematics Hub server at hub.freematics.com is available for testing, even if you don't have a public IP address or open ports. However, it seems there may be some access restrictions, as you encountered a '403 Forbidden' error when trying to access the hub directly. If you're still having trouble testing your device, you may want to reach out to the Freematics support team for guidance on properly configuring and connecting to the hub for testing purposes.